Tattoo Fixers viewers left repulsed as married couple reveal they're FIRST COUSINS

Mail Online | 3/28/2019 | Ellie Phillips
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/28/14/11572104-0-image-a-100_1553783053509.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/28/5694985224946663837/1024x576_MP4_5694985224946663837.mp4

The E4 show regularly shocks fans with crude and often awkward tattoos.

But on Wednesday night's episode of Tattoo Fixers, viewers were left 'repulsed' when married couple Cheryl and David, who have been together for nine years, revealed that they are first cousins.

Artists - Paisley - Sketch - Pair - Relatives

Speaking to tattoo artists Paisley and Sketch, the loved-up pair confirmed that they are blood relatives, revealing that their fathers are brothers.

Initially David revealed that he had come onto the TV show to have a tattoo on his shoulder of his ex girlfriend's best friend 'having an orgasm,' covered up, admitting: 'I used to be a bit of a male sl*g back in the day.'

Artist - Paisley - Billings - Couple - Cheryl

Moving on, tattoo artist Paisley Billings asked the married couple how they met, to which Cheryl answered: 'This time round, on Facebook.'

When pushed for further explanation, David admitted: 'We are actually cousins,' to which a baffled-looking Sketch Porter stuttered: 'Are you, like, are you related?'

Couple - In-sync - David - Cousins

'Yes' replied the married couple in-sync, with David adding: 'We're cousins.'

Paisley quizzed: 'So, your parents are siblings?' to which David replied: 'Yep. My dad is her dad's brother.'

Cousins - Paisley - 'Is - Pair - Cousins

'Like first cousins?' probed Paisley, who then asked: 'Is that legal?' when the loved-up pair confirmed that they are first cousins.

After confirming that their married status is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It is time to put away the our toys and propaganda we've been taught as children and think for ourselves.