Neo-Nazi terror suspect who starred in 'Miss Hitler' beauty contest 'mocked disabled people'

Mail Online | 5/9/2016 | George Martin For Mailonline
Firefang (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/27/17/11530284-0-image-a-21_1553707489297.jpg

A neo-Nazi terror suspect who starred in a 'Miss Hitler' beauty contest branded disabled people 'retards', a court heard.

Jurors heard Alice Cutter, 22, also complained about a colleague with Down's syndrome being given a promotion ahead of her at work.

Cutter - String - Comments - Series - Chats

Cutter is accused of making a string of offensive comments in a series of online chats with members of far-right extremist group National Action.

Cutter, along with partner Mark Jones, 24, Garry Jack, 23, and Connor Scothern, 18, deny being members of a proscribed organisation.

Prosecutor - Barnaby - Jameson - QC - Cutter

Prosecutor Barnaby Jameson QC said Cutter posted messages in a group called 'Triple K Mafia'.

In February 2017, the court heard she wrote: 'I discovered my new least favourite demographic. Uppity retards.

Woman - Wheelchair - Conversation - Workplace - People

'Some woman in a wheelchair came in then tried dragging me into a conversation about how my workplace is kitted out for able-bodied people only. And we should be ashamed.

'There's literally disabled access. It's just a different door.

Plane - France - Emergency - People

'Then she was screaming about how on a plane to France they told her in an emergency she gets evacuated last because able-bodied people are 'worth more'.

'No s**t b***h you have crab hands.

Sea

'Get back in the sea where you belong.

'And THEN she did some weird slam poetry on the spot. About my workplace. That she wrote saying how awful it was for retards.

YET - SHE - HAS - RETURNED

'AND YET SHE HAS RETURNED.

'I am so done fam. My body is ready to embrace the void.

Crab - Hand - Lady

'Also the crab hand lady was a ****.

'They've hired a downs girl [sic] at my work.

Job

'Which is confusing. Because she's got a higher up job than me basically.

'And yet she's being babied by other staff members.

Pay - Sic

'So she's on more pay, she's down's syndrome [sic], and she's completely un-independent.

'Oy f**king vey, my life is a sham.

'I - People - Shame

'I do genuinely feel bad for mentally-disabled people because they will never be normal and it's a shame for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Satan's greatest desire is to convince the world he doesn't exist, and he has quite nearly succeeded.