Bebe Rexha reveals she auditioned for Jennifer Lopez's Hustlers movie... and didn't get the part

Mail Online | 5/3/2019 | Brian Marks For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/28/01/11549046-0-image-a-24_1553737933939.jpg

She's already making her ascent as a pop star, but now she's ready for more.

Bebe Rexha revealed that she auditioned for a role in the Jennifer Lopez-starring film Hustlers in an interview with Beats 1 release Wednesday.

Hurrah - Singer - Role - Riverdale - Star

The 29-year-old Last Hurrah singer ultimately lost out on the role, presumably to Riverdale star Lili Reinhart.

When the topic of film roles came up, the I'm A Mess singer brought up Hustlers, though she initially mixed up who won the part in the end.

'I - Movie - Cardi - Cardi - Spot

'I auditioned for a movie recently, but I didn't get it. It went to Cardi, but that's fine — it didn't go to Cardi, no, she didn't have that spot, it was a different girl, the blonde girl,' she corrected, presumably referring to Lili.

'I auditioned for the Hustlers movie, but I was supposed to be the Russian girl from New York,' she clarified.

Bebe - Coach - Call - Audition - Film

Bebe explained that she hired an acting coach as soon as she got a call asking her to audition from the film's producers, but the demands of the part didn't gel with her bubbly demeanor.

'It's really hard, though, because you have to be serious,' she explained.

Bullet

She might have dodged a bullet when she wasn't selected...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!