Legs Insured for $1 Billion and Dogs That Only Fly First Class: 25 Secrets About Mariah Carey You Probably Forgot

E! Online | 3/27/2019 | Staff
LordLord (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20181110/rs_600x600-181210090534-600-Mariah-Carey-JR-121018.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

15. In 2001, after a bizarre appearance on TRL that involved her showing up unannounced, pushing an ice cream cart, and stripping off her clothes, she spent two weeks recovering in a Connecticut mental hospital, citing extreme exhaustion for her breakdown. She later revealed in 2018 that she had been diagnosed with Bipolar II disorder at the time, but kept her diagnosis private. "I'm just in a really good place right now, where I'm comfortable discussing my struggles with bipolar II disorder," she told People at the time. "I'm hopeful we can get to a place where the stigma is lifted from people going through anything alone. It can be incredibly isolating. It does not have to define you and I refuse to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Warum denn nicht?