The Mummy Diaries EXCLUSIVE: Sam Faiers and sister Billie discuss body-shaming trolls

Mail Online | 3/27/2019 | Charlotte Dean For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/26/19/11489746-0-image-a-24_1553627082130.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/20/6398709007689008073/1024x576_MP4_6398709007689008073.mp4

They have previously spoken candidly about social media trolls.

And Sam Faiers and her sister Billie opened up again about the effects of online bullying during an upcoming episode of their show, The Mummy Diaries.

Sam - Billie - Work - Hit - Reality

Sam, 28, and Billie, 29, were enjoying a work out on their hit reality show when the topic of trolling came up and they admitted that they feel like they 'can't win'.

During a chat about getting in shape for Billie's impending nuptials, Sam said that she was keen to burn fat before telling Billie that she was 'so slim' at the moment.

Billie - Births - Children - Arthur

Billie admitted she does have a 'pouch' that she wants to tone following the births of her two children Nelly, four, and Arthur, two.

However Sam joked that she thinks it may well be the glasses of prosecco Billie consumes as well as her 'evening nibbles'.

Chat - Turn - Sam - Fact - Weight

Their light-hearted chat soon took a more serious turn, as Sam referenced that fact that whatever weight she is she still receives backlash, she said: 'Thing is though you just can't win...

'Especially with us in our industry and the trolling on Instagram, you're a little bit over weight and you get fat-shamed or you've got cellulite or something, as soon as you start losing weight it's like "oh you're too thin."

Billie - Sam - Thoughts - Bullies - 'I

Billie echoed Sam's thoughts and said that she also thought it was ridiculous, before revealing that she was recently attacked by online bullies, saying: 'I posted a picture recently of me and Greg and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Does it ever seem that life has become one long rerun?