Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/american-idol-recap-4.jpg?w=620
Hollywood Week — or “**** Week,” according to that little devil Ryan Seacrest — continued on Monday’s American Idol, which ended with one contestant threatening (nay, promising!) to pee on the floor. And after sitting through this episode, I could relate.
These poor children were put through the wringer, forced to sing and dance and smile on mere minutes of sleep. They were treated like… like… well, like children in Hollywood, to be honest.
Episode - Contestants - Moment - Fates - Results
But unlike the episode, which forced the contestants to wait until the last possible moment to learn their fates, we’re going straight to the results:
BIG NAMES GOING THROUGH:
Walker - Burroughs - Mom - Son - Spot
* Walker Burroughs should really start listening to his mom, who never once doubted that her son deserves a spot in this competition. He breezed through to Hawaii with a crystal clear performance of Elton John’s “Your Song” that had the judges freaking out.
* There was almost a Katy Perry-like tone in Kai the Singer‘s voice as she tackled Freya Ridings’ “Lost Without You,” showing off lots of fun vocal tricks I wasn’t expecting. With a little more confidence, she could be a real contender in this.
* - Riley - Thompson - Ring - Fire
* I’d like to congratulate Riley Thompson on what had to have been the most adorable “Ring of Fire” cover I’ve ever heard.
* Then came an original song we could all enjoy: Alejandro Aranda damn near broke my heart with his performance of “10 Years,” a song he wrote about — wait for it — someone he cares about. Impressive vocals aside, I could sit (and watch) him play guitar all day.
Luke - Bryan - Margie - Mays - Performance
* Luke Bryan put it best when he said that Margie Mays “still doesn’t know how good she is.” Her performance of “Never Enough” from The Greatest Showman was stunning.
* I have to admit, Tyler Mitchell has really grown on me. I didn’t quite...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!