Benny Hinn shoots down rumor he was hospitalized, dances to show he’s doing well

www.christianpost.com | 3/25/2019 | Staff
srqlolo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.christianpost.com/files/original/thumbnail/23/04/230480.png

https://www.facebook.com/BennyHinnMinistries/videos/1003340613208574/

Controversial televangelist and "faith healer" Benny Hinn shot down a rumor Sunday that he was hospitalized after supporters as far away as Africa urged prayers for him.

“Family, let’s all stand in AGREEMENT & extend prayers for Pastor Benny Hinn this very moment! Pls do it now! #PrayerforPastorBennyHinn #HealingLord #DivineTouch #RightNowLord,” Prophet Bernard Taylor of Ghana tweeted on Sunday morning as news of the supposed faith healer’s alleged need for healing spread on social media.

Sunday - Evening - Hinn - Ministry - Team

By late Sunday evening however, Hinn’s ministry team quickly began dismissing it.

“You may have seen a rumor circulating online that Pastor Benny is in the ICU. We assure you this is absolutely false. Pastor Benny is not ill. He is doing very well and looking forward to tomorrow night's LIVE broadcast,” an initial post on his Facebook post said about the “rumor.”

Hinn - Facebook - Live - Broadcast - Statement

Hinn appeared in a Facebook Live broadcast himself shortly after the statement from his team to address the “rumor.”

“Tell all my wonderful partners and friends I’m doing good. There’s a rumor going out that I am in the hospital. It’s not true. You see me? I’m doing marvelous,” Hinn said in the video with a quick wiggle of his body.

Somebody - Something - Facebook - Morning - Yesterday

“Somebody put something on Facebook this morning or yesterday telling people I’m in the hospital, [there is] something wrong with me. Not me. Maybe it’s another Benny Hinn that I don’t know about,” he declared before asking his supporters get the message out that he is doing fine.

“Let people know I’m really doing great. God has been so good to me,” he said.

Years - Hinn - Orange - County - Medical

About four years ago Hinn was admitted to Orange County Medical Center in California with heart trouble.

After treatment, he declared that his heart was strong.

God

"God...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!