Lindsay Lohan says it was a 'challenge' but 'fun' to star on her TV show Beach Club

Mail Online | 3/25/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/25/18/11441016-0-image-a-22_1553539350918.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/21/8236411254065022602/1024x576_MP4_8236411254065022602.mp4

Lindsay Lohan found it a challenge being back in the spotlight with her reality TV series.

The actress has had to be a boss of a Mykonos club in the MTV show Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club. And that meant managing people she had never met before, which she said was hard.

Beauty - Herbie - Loaded - Actress - People

Though the beauty said she tried her best, the Herbie: Fully Loaded actress thinks that people will still find a way to 'hate' her.

She admitted she enjoyed being able to show a different side to her life by letting the cameras follow her in Greece.

Summer - Things - Experience - People - America

'This summer, I've accomplished so many things. It was a really nice experience having people from America come to Greece and show them a different life. I'm usually behind the scenes there,' she said during the finale of the show.

The ginger haired beauty continued, 'It was really different for me. It was definitely a challenge for me even.

'It - Kind - Let - People - Something

'It's nice to kind of let loose and shock people and do something fun. I'm sure that people will still find a reason to hate me somehow.'

The businesswoman's creative partner and trusted right-hand man, Panos Spentzos, also praised the actress for having a good heart and strong business sense.

Thing - Lindsay - Business - Lindsay

He added, 'The thing about Lindsay, she knows how to run a good business. Lindsay has a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It's a fight to the death, which you will eventually lose...