Geri Horner's husband Christian 'isn't bothered' about Mel B's Spice Girls sex claims

Mail Online | 3/25/2019 | Becky Freeth for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/25/16/11436924-0-image-a-183_1553533064374.jpg

Christian Horner always knew about wife Geri's sexual history with Mel B, insiders have claimed.

The Formula 1 team boss 'isn’t bothered' by the revelation that the two Spice Girls once had sex, despite Mel's fears that he would 'kill her' for the confession.

Revelation - Chat - Piers - Morgan - Life

The revelation was made during a one-to-one chat on Piers Morgan's Life Stories this week, and has been considered a 'Spice Girls bombshell' to everyone except Christian, apparently.

Insiders told The Sun Online on Monday that Christian 'simply isn’t bothered' and 'was always aware how close Geri and Mel were. It’s in the past.'

Christian - Intel - History - Surprise - Mel

Christian's intel on their lewd history will come as a surprise to Mel, who feared that Geri's husband would be furious about a threat to her 'posh, country image'.

Mel told Piers: '[Geri's] going to hate me for this because she’s all posh in her country house and her husband. But it’s a fact. It just happened and we just giggled at it and that was it.

Mel - Husband - Posh

Still fearful, Mel added later on: 'I’ve said it now. All done. She’s going to kill me and so is her husband. She’s not that posh now, is she?'

Since marrying millionaire Christian four years ago, Geri's public image has transformed significantly and she finally seemed to have buried her wild Ginger Spice days.

Mel - Claims - Bandmember - Mel - C

Mel's claims ever caught fellow bandmember Mel C off-guard, as she listened from the studio audience, aghast.

'Did you sleep with Geri “like that”?' Piers probed, with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!