Alex Rodriguez plants a kiss on fiancee Jennifer Lopez in sweet Instagram post

Mail Online | 3/25/2019 | Caroline Feraday For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/25/01/11409728-0-image-a-20_1553476756350.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/11/4962893169715295013/1024x576_MP4_4962893169715295013.mp4

She recently gushed about how much her fiance Alex Rodriguez loves being an Instagram husband.

And Jennifer Lopez was the subject of another of her future husband's posts on Sunday.

Multihyphenate - Baseball - Star - Glowing - Instagram

The 49-year-old multihyphenate was seen being embraced by the baseball star, 43, in a glowing Instagram post.

Rodriguez looks hunky as he wraps his muscular arms around the Jenny From The Block singer, as they appear to be on a golf course.

J-Lo - Shirt - Offs - Hermes - Belt

J-Lo is all in white, wearing a shirt with cut offs and a Hermes belt, with coordinating tennis shoes.

Her eyes are covered by sunglasses but there is no hiding her joy as she looks like a teenager in love in the sportsman's grasp.

Girl - Movie - Tomorrow - Spoiler - Character

He captioned: 'This beautiful girl starts shooting her movie tomorrow, “Hustlers.” . I won’t play spoiler, but I can’t wait until you all see how she transforms herself into a completely different character!!

'She’s been working so hard lately. I’m glad we were able to enjoy a quick little break before she dives into this new project. . Love you baby and continue to shine, fly high and inspire all of us. @jlo #hustlers'

Couple - Sweaty - Workout - Instagram - Stories

The couple were also seen doing a sweaty workout together, on her Instagram stories.

As well as her busy movie schedule and a wedding to plan, Jennifer also just announced a new tour.

Stage - Milestone - Birthday - Excitement - Jokey

She is taking the stage yet again to celebrate her milestone birthday as she turns 50 and shared her excitement with a jokey Instagram video about preparations for the show.

She pretended to be bored with thought bubbles coming from her mind, while her team discussed issues with the tour planning.

Details - Entertainer - My - Party - Tour

First details on the entertainer's It's My Party Tour were announced on Friday.

The exceptional beauty looked stunning with her hair in a ponytail...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!