Emmerdale stars Charley Webb and Matthew Wolfenden discuss third child

Mail Online | 3/25/2019 | Bhvishya Patel For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/24/19/11399156-0-image-a-19_1553455071500.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/20/5326511520486503305/1024x576_MP4_5326511520486503305.mp4

Charley Webb and Matthew Wolfenden announced they were expecting a third child last month.

The Emmerdale stars have now given a new interview to OK! magazine about their impending new arrival, discussing their plans for a big family and their intention to keep the sex of the baby a secret until the birth in July.

Couple - Share - Sons - Bowie - Buster

The couple, who share sons Bowie, three, and Buster, eight, also revealed they surprised their two boys with the news by giving them a special present on Christmas Day.

Charley is seen posing at home with her family, showing off her baby bump in a pink silk slip and cropped jumper, as her eldest son clutches her stomach.

'Bowie - Kisses - Stomach - Morning - Bump

She enthused: 'Bowie kisses my stomach every morning and he talks to my bump all the time.'

The couple, who have been together for more than 12 years and finally tied the knot at Ripley Castle, Yorkshire in 2018, couldn't wait to share the news with their sons.

OK - Magazine - Matthew - 'We - Boys

Speaking to OK! magazine, Matthew said: 'We told the boys on Christmas Day when Charley was 11 weeks pregnant.

'They had some joint presents and the final one was a teddy bear with a note attached which read: ''Please give this to your baby brother or sister when they arrive in July, love Santa.''’

Couple - Pregnancy - Month - Post - Instagram

The couple announced the pregnancy last month with a heartwarming post on Instagram that saw the family pose in front of a tree holding a lightbox sign that read, 'Buster, Bowie and...'.

Despite being outnumbered by children, the couple said they had always planned to have a big family.

Matthew

Matthew revealed:...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!