Nikki Bella & Artem Chigvintsev Confirm Their Romance By Riding Off Into the Sunset Together on Total Bellas

E! Online | 3/24/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019222/rs_600x600-190322121829-600NikkiBella-TotalBellas410.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

"[The tour] was good but I just feel like I'm too old for that travel. The travel was really, really rough," Nikki told her family during the twins' 35th birthday celebration, explaining that the relentless schedule on tour had been especially hard on her body this time around. "I was like, why am I doing this anymore?" she finished.

"So, you're done? Boots hung?" asked J.J. Garcia, to which Nikki confidently replied, "Yeah."

Brie - Glass - Brie - Journey - Season

"Well, you can hang 'em right next to mine," toasted Brie with a raised glass. To be clear though, she didn't mean that literally. Those who've been following Brie's personal journey this season know she and Daniel Bryan recently found a house in Phoenix and were getting ready...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!