TOWIE: Chloe Sims declares her love for Dan Edgar as she admits she'd 'marry him right now'

Mail Online | 3/25/2019 | Rianne Addo For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/24/22/11404318-0-image-a-59_1553466815050.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/25/1884727376856003629/1024x576_MP4_1884727376856003629.mp4

They've enjoyed a flirty relationship following his recent split from ex-girlfriend Amber Turner.

And Chloe Sims revealed her true feelings for Dan Edgar as they discussed their budding romance during Sunday's edition of The Only Way Is Essex.

Reality - Star - Cards - Table - Talk

The reality star, 36, laid her cards on the table as she admitted she'd 'marry him right now' during their candid talk, while the hunk, 28, was weary over the 'pressure' of their relationship - leaving fans doubtful about his emotions towards her.

TV personality Chloe sat on the beach with Dan as she admitted: 'You know that I've always thought you were beautiful and a nice person. So for you to say you had those feelings, I was really happy. There isn't any pressure from me.'

Hunk - Feelings - Love - Interest - Pressure

The hunk revealed he also holds feelings for his love interest, but confessed he's worried about the pressure from their close friends.

He shared: 'I feel like there's a load of pressure, that didn't need to happen. I feel like I'm going to end up hurting someone... you know that I care about you a lot, but it's been a lot to take in.

'It - Frustrating - Pressure - Outside - Stage

'It's frustrating that there's pressure from outside. It's so early and so ridiculous to have all of this at this stage. Lets see how things happen when we get home. I don't get on with any girl better than you.'

Chloe didn't hold back her fondness for Dan as she added: 'Now I want [the relationship] more than I wanted it two days ago, I feel like you've started to pull away.

Side - Others

'I'm on your side, and I'm not going to pressure you. I would be upset if we had to shut it down because of others.

'I'd marry you right now. We've done everything how we're supposed to. We should just carry on and not let any...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
One of the countries we liberated was Russia, too bad it seems to have cost us our liberty.
Tagged: