Love Island's Olivia Buckland flaunts her incredible curves in a leopard print bikini in Barbados

Mail Online | 3/23/2019 | Lily Waddell For Mailonline
fofo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/23/10/11357148-0-image-a-58_1553338278284.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/18/5721530052189569331/1024x576_MP4_5721530052189569331.mp4

Love Island's Olivia Buckland sent temperatures soaring during her Barbados holiday on Friday before she was fat shamed by a beach vendor.

The Love Island star, 25, looked fantastic in an animal print bikini top with raunchy cut outs before she took to Twitter to share her outrage.

Guys - Jet - Weight - Myself

She wrote angrily: 'Wowwww so one of the guys who runs the jet skis out here just thought it fine to tell me I had put on weight & that I needed to watch myself.'

The Instagram sensation said she tried to laugh off the cruel remarks as she made a joke at her own expense about 'married life' but the beach vendor made another dig.

'I - Life - THAT

She wrote: 'I tried to laugh it off saying "married life" and he continued to say I needed to just be careful & go back to what I was. CHEERS 4 THAT.'

Olivia admitted she was left mortified by his cutting comments as she spiraled into a furious social media tirade.

Reality - Star - Beach - Vendor - Fans

The reality star told how she was 'so shocked' she walked away from the beach vendor when she updated her fans with a follow-up tweet.

'Wish I had gave him a good earful but I was so shocked I walked away.

Sometimes - Life - Kind - People - Breath

'oh well. Sometimes life will show you these kind of people & you just gotta take a breath & turn the other cheek, my apparent bigger a** cheek at that.'

The Love Island star has been showing off the rewards of her fitness labours in a slew of different swimming costumes.

Olivia - Print - Swimming - Number - Beach

Olivia looked phenomenal in her leopard print swimming number when she relaxed on the beach with her husband Alex.

She rested her sunglasses on her head which neatly swept her cropped...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!