Reese Witherspoon's mini-me daughter Ava Phillippe wishes her 'gorgeous mama' a happy birthday

Mail Online | 3/23/2019 | Brian Marks For Dailymail.com
nallynally (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/23/00/11346814-0-image-a-49_1553300867865.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/10/21/6904646979970941211/1024x576_MP4_6904646979970941211.mp4

She turned 43 today, and her look-alike daughter was there to wish her a happy birthday.

Reese Witherspoon's 19-year-old daughter Ava Phillippe posted a cute photo of the mother-daughter duo amid a sunny beach getaway.

Birthday - Mama - Snap

'Happy happy birthday to my glowingly gorgeous mama,' she captioned the sweet snap.

Reese and her nearly identical daughter were pictured on the beach during a picturesquely golden dusk.

Blonde - Beauties - Shoulder - Tops - Reese

The two blonde beauties were dressed in matching white off the shoulder tops. Reese's outfit also added some delicate blue stripes.

Ava also wrote, 'You are such a generous, conscientious, and passionately kind person, and I am so blessed to bear witness to your light and love each and every day! love you.'

Cruel - Intentions - Star - Birthday - Photo

The Cruel Intentions star posted her own birthday photo, an elegant image of a pier with lilac painted poles.

'On the eve of my birthday, I’m reflecting on this past year. How many amazing people I met, the great fun I have had at work, friends I truly cherish, the people I have lost, the joys that definitely outweigh the sadnesses, and my loving family always at the center of everything,' she wrote.

Way - Minute - Thank - Everyone - Everyone

'I always remember that saying, 'Don’t look back, you’re not going that way,' but I want to look back a minute before I go forward again and say thank you to everyone who follows me here, everyone who came to see...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
He is faithful!