Contributor Spotlight:
Pull Up a Chair with Becky and Kaitlyn

(in)courage | 3/23/2019 | Staff
urbanagirl3 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.incourage.me/wp/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Spotlight-11_Mar_Keife-Bouchillon_Blog-1200x858.jpg

We really can’t say it enough. (in)courage exists because of YOU!

You, dear reader, who pulls your seat up to this table. Every time you read a post, we know that you are trusting us with both your time and your heart. We don’t take your investment for granted! It’s because you are so dear to us that we want to keep giving you opportunities to get to know the women behind the words of (in)courage. Who are these writers? Well, in another edition of Contributor Spotlight, we’re tickled to give you deeper look into the lives of two more of our writers: Becky Keife and Kaitlyn Bouchillon.

Chair

So settle into your favorite chair and know that we are so very glad you’re here.

Tell us a little about yourself.

Boys - Ages - Wife - Husband - Chris

I’m mama to three spirited boys, ages ten, eight, and six, and wife to my husband, Chris, for thirteen years. (Life is loud and my exposure to wrestling, body humor, and dirt surpasses all hope and expectation.) We live in the suburbs of Los Angeles and enjoy hiking through the beautiful foothills near our home. I love taking deep breaths on shady trails and snapping photos; my boys love looking for snakes (which I always pray we do not find) and ninja training with their amazing dad.

I’m grateful to serve here at (in)courage as your Community Manager alongside the most incredible team a girl. Seriously, the (in)courage staff is amazing! I’m also a writer and speaker, which points to the fact that at my core I’m a word girl who comes alive when I’m encouraging other women. I love the work God has given me to do. I couldn’t dream of a better job.

Courage - Contributor

How long have you been an (in)courage contributor?

I officially became a contributor last April when we added nine other fantastic new...
(Excerpt) Read more at: (in)courage
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You can never use the word unexpected when it comes to abuse of power by the government.
Tagged: