Mama June: From Not To Hot: Pumpkin thanks fans for 'love and support' amid 'rough patch'

Mail Online | 3/23/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/23/06/11352664-0-image-a-14_1553322392844.jpg

Mama June's reality TV show tackled her drug arrest on Friday's episode while also capturing early cracks in her relationship with boyfriend Geno Doak.

The latest episode of Mama June - From Not to Hot started with a WE tv raising 'concerns' over the 39-year-old's arrest last week – insisting it was 'monitoring events,' suggesting the show's future could still be at risk.

Mama - June - Daughter - Lauryn - 'Pumpkin

Mama June's daughter Lauryn 'Pumpkin' Shannon, 19, then thanked fans for 'loving and supporting' the family during its high-profile 'rough patch.'

She also admitted concerns over her mother – both 'physically' and with her relationship with Geno – started at least six months before the arrest, which was sparked by 911 calls from witnesses to an alleged fight at a gas station.

Geno - Figure - Pumpkin - 'All - Forever

Saying they had treated Geno as a 'father figure,' Pumpkin admitted: 'All that was about to change forever.'

The episode, filmed last October, showed those cracks emerging as Mama June, real name June Shannon, told Geno, 42, she thought she was pregnant – with him having to run from the room to throw up.

Man - News - Smirk - 'How - Man

'Come on, man – no,' he pleaded as she told him the news with a smirk. 'How does it happen, man?'

He begged her to stop joking as she deadpanned: 'Very easily. Your little friends swim up my river and made a home...'

Feel - Dude - 'foot - S**t

'I feel like I'm gonna throw up, dude,' he told her, looking clearly anguished and telling her his 'foot is shaking and s**t.'

'**** no, I'm fixin' to throw up. I'm for real about to throw up, dude,' he said, running to the bathroom and begging cameras not to follow.

June - Man - Idea - Children - Ice

June already knew her man was against the idea of having children, with him making that vocal as a young played near them in an ice cream shop.

'I don't know how he's going to handle the fact that...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!