Grey's Recap: And Baby Makes Trouble — Plus, a 'One-Time Thing' Is Repeated

TVLine | 3/21/2019 | Charlie Mason
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/greys-anatomy-season-15-episode-18-kim-raver-kevin-mckidd.png?w=620

RELATEDAbigail Spencer Returning to Grey’s as Megan — Will Nathan Be Joining Her?

‘PHEROMONES… I REALLY LIKE YOURS’ | As the episode began, Maggie showed the interns around the Grey Sloan rooms in which she hoped to use environment to improve patient health pre- and post-op. One was a virtual Garden of Eden; another, a blue-light special. But the most popular seemed to be the game room, where the tour found Bailey engrossed in a round of Tetris. Nearby, Meredith tried to ask DeLuca if he’d heard from his father, and her beau vanished so fast, his exit could’ve been accompanied by the sound effect that always underscored the Road Runner’s takeoffs. Speaking of speedy, Owen so briefly informed Teddy that he’d be able to attend her birthing class that neither she nor Koracick had a chance to tell him that her boyfriend was going with her. “I think he and I are thisclose to becoming besties,” Tom cracked. No sooner was he out of the room than the mom-to-be began experiencing pain. “I’m hoping that it’s just stress,” she told Casey when he subsequently found her in the blue room. But, since it “feels more like my body is pushing out all my organs,” she instructed the intern to page Owen and OB. Finally, Richard informed Jackson that his mom had decided not to return to work as scheduled. Because… ? “She didn’t give me a reason,” Webber replied. “She just waved her hand and said, ‘Cancer card,'” aka her new shorthand for “Don’t question me.”

Maggie - Amelia - Way - Light - Mood

Later, Maggie was telling Amelia about the way blue light could improve one’s mood when she noticed that Amelia was already in a good mood. Considering she’d been in tears the last time Maggie saw her, WTH? she asked. Amelia had had “insanely good sex”...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!