John McCain’s Adopted Daughter Asks ‘Child’ Trump to Be ‘Respectful’

Breitbart | 3/21/2019 | Staff
liizu (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/03/DJ9Z5xTUEAAILZ2.jpg

Bridget McCain, the adopted daughter of the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), has broken her silence regarding President Donald Trump’s recent critiques of her father, calling the president a “child” who would not have been “courteous” had he been invited to the Arizona Republican’s funeral.

“Everyone doesn’t have to agree with my dad or like him, but I do ask you to be decent and respectful. If you can’t do those two things, be mindful. We only said goodbye to him almost 7 months ago,” Bridget McCain, an Arizona State University graduate adopted from Bangladesh, tweeted directly at President Trump early Thursday morning.

Dad - Credit - Condolences - Child - Role

“Even if you were invited to my dad’s funeral, you would have only wanted to be there for the credit and not for any condolences,” she added. “Unfortunately, you could not be counted on to be courteous, as you are a child in the most important role the world knows.”

McCain seemingly referenced President Trump’s Thursday speech at a tank factory in Lima, Ohio, in which he revealed the McCain family did not thank him for her late father’s funeral arrangements. “I gave him the kind of funeral that he wanted, which as president I had to approve. I don’t care about this, I didn’t get a thank you. That’s OK,” the president said,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!