Trump Holds Court on His Way to Ohio

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 3/20/2019 | George Prayias
Caris (Posted by) Level 3
RUSH: So the president is getting ready to leave for Ohio. He is going to try to hammer General Motors, change their mind. They have announced they’re gonna close a manufacturing plant there. I find it very interesting that Ford has announced that they’re planning an $850 million investment and 1,000 new jobs at a Michigan plant.

This announcement this morning as Trump is on his way to Ohio to try to give some grief to the GM people there. So we will keep a sharp eye.

RUSH - President - Trump - Way - Marine

RUSH: As he always does, President Trump stopped on the way to Marine One, the helicopter on the way to the airport to catch the airplane to Ohio, he stopped to chat with reporters. He gives reporters more access than any president in my lifetime. He loves interacting with ’em. I think he loves what they think are their tough questions, and Trump’s one of these guys that loves telling people what he thinks. He loves sharing his opinion on things. He very much believes what he believes, believes what he believes is right, and he loves hearing himself say all those things. I can relate.

So here’s a little review. By the way. Greetings, and welcome back. 800-282-2882 the phone number if you want to appear on the program.

Lot - Questions - Mueller - Report - Speaking

A lot of questions on the Mueller report. And speaking of the Mueller report, a New York judge released 900 pages of documents. Who in the world creates — you know, every time a subpoena for documents — if somebody subpoenaed my documents, I don’t have one! Documents. Documents of what? Well, other than emails and stuff, but 900 pages of documents.

I understand if you’re president, you’re working in the government, you have to keep a permanent record of everything you do, but I do not, you...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: