Love Island's Zara McDermott shows off her 'new abs' in frilly bikini following fitness overhaul

Mail Online | 3/20/2019 | Rianne Addo For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/20/16/11238206-0-image-a-8_1553101140108.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/08/1564203532906087102/1024x576_MP4_1564203532906087102.mp4

She recently returned home from her envy-inducing break in America following her split from beau Adam Collard.

And Zara McDermott proved to be every inch the globetrotter as she shared a sizzling clip from her family trip to Spain on Instagram on Wednesday.

Lifestyle - Love - Island - Star - Results

Revealing she's overhauled her lifestyle, the Love Island star, 22, shared the results of her strenuous fitness regime as she gushed over her 'new abs' while donning a bright pink bikini.

The TV personality ensured all eyes were on her as she slipped into a two-piece, embellished with frilly detailing.

Reality - Star - Zara - Brunette - Bun

Reality star Zara swept her brunette tresses into a loose bun to reveal her naturally radiant complexion as she went make-up free.

Expressing her gratitude towards her personal trainer Rhys Fletcher, Zara shrieked with excitement: 'I just woke up, and for the first time in a long time, I have abs! Oh my God, thank you Rhys, I love you!'

Week - Brunette - Bombshell - Storm - Lemon

Earlier this week, the brunette bombshell posed up a storm in a teeny-tiny lemon bikini before slipping into a red two-piece for her impromptu photoshoot.

For one sizzling snap, Zara showcased her incredible abs and plenty of cleavage in the yellow thong bikini.

Hair - Waves - Reality - Starlet - Tree

With her hair in voluminous waves, the reality starlet seductively posed against a palm tree as she basked in the glorious sunshine.

She simply captioned the post: 'You come here often?' And Zara wasn't content with uploading just the one bikini photo...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!