Wes Nelson vows to give ex Megan Barton Hanson his 'undivided attention' in gushing birthday card

Mail Online | 3/20/2019 | Lisa Mcloughlin For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/20/15/11234668-0-image-a-8_1553096180328.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/11/4575522392143906631/1024x576_MP4_4575522392143906631.mp4

It was recently reported that he had begged his ex to take him back by sending her a pleading card and booking them a make-or-break holiday to Morocco.

And now Wes Nelson's birthday card to former flame Megan Barton Hanson, 25, proved that he went to great lengths to try win her back as he declared his love for the reality star and promised to give her his 'undivided attention from this day forth'.

Pictures - Sun - Card - Words - Birthday

In pictures obtained by The Sun, the hand-written card featured the words 'Take it easy on your birthday' printed across it and 'you in...' penned in black marker over a picture of a sloth sleeping.

Inside the card, the Dancing On Ice finalist, 21, poured his heart out in a bid to win the blonde bombshell back and announced he was whisking her away to remote villa in Morocco for some 'alone time'.

Feelings - Break-up

Being honest about his feelings, he expressed how difficult their break-up had been on him.

He wrote: "... For the first birthday gift I have booked a remote villa trip for us in Morocco. It's completely out of the way so we have alone time.

Thing - Attention - Day - Forth - Words

'However the biggest thing I want to give you is my undivided attention from this day forth. Words really can't describe how much I love you. There's not been a minute of the day that I have not spent think about you.

Concluding: 'It's been so difficult doing the "normal" things we always do together. Once again we have "gravitated" back to each other. Love Wesley' (sic).

Megan

Previously, it was said that Megan was reportedly 'confused'...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!