Angel Reunion: David Boreanaz Teases 'Something Is In the Works'

TV Fanatic | 3/19/2019 | Staff
It's hard to believe it, but it's been almost 20 years since The WB's Angel first debuted.

Time flies, right?

Show - Man - Vampire - Drama - David

The show's leading man who played the titular vampire drama, David Boreanaz, stopped by The Talk on Tuesday and dropped quite the bombshell:

A reunion could be in the works!

Years - Actor

“We’re coming up on our 20 years,” the actor noted, adding:

“That’s amazing to have been blessed with a show like that. That’s really where I started my gig in this acting world."

Character - Goodies

"I love that character," he continued, before he went on to reveal the goodies.

"So I will say there may be something coming up," he teased.

Lot - Years - Fall - Something - Works

"I don’t want to give away a lot. It’s 20 years coming up this fall, and we may have something in the works.”

That was about as far as the conversation went, but it's pretty awesome to think that some sort of reunion could be in the works, right?

Revival - Cast - Members - Series

It's hard to imagine a full-fledged revival, but even to have some of the cast members together looking back on the series would be pretty great.

Angel launched as a spinoff of Buffy the Vampire Slayer in 1999 and went on to last 110 episodes. Many thought the series was canceled in its prime.

Cliffhanger - Cliffhangers - Story - La - Buffy

There was no conclusive ending. It ended on the cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers. The story has continued a la Buffy the Vampire Slayer in comic book form, but getting a live-action finale would still be fun...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TV Fanatic
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Trump - Just saying what the rest won't