Fox News’ Gerard Baker: ‘No Question’ White Supremacists See Trump ‘on Their Side’

Breitbart | 3/19/2019 | Staff
hi09 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/03/GettyImages-451849492.jpg

Appearing Monday on the Fox News Channel’s The Daily Briefing With Dana Perino, Fox Business Network host Gerard Baker said there is “no question” that many white supremacists view President Donald Trump as “on their side.”

A partial transcript is as follows:

DANA - PERINO - David - French - National

DANA PERINO: I wanted to read you this from David French at National Review saying that “I don’t think for one second that we can fi this new problem by yelling at social media companies to ‘do better’ — to demand that they block videos before they can be seen. It’s an impossible task. The Internet is too diffuse, and the technology of video broadcast too ubiquitous. There is no ability to effectively, instantaneously police abuse.” And I thought that was pretty interesting that [the New Zealand prime minister] said they didn’t even know about this guy until minutes before.

GERARD BAKER: David’s absolutely right. There’s a depressing routine we get into now with any of these incidents. When an Islamist kills, murders a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
How's that peak oil working out for you?