Carrie Underwood reveals difficult journey 'bouncing back' after giving birth to son Jacob

Mail Online | 3/19/2019 | Terry Zeller For Dailymail.com;Heather Waugh For Dailymail.com
marika (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/19/17/11192010-0-image-a-4_1553017637731.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/09/20/1403896589459242067/1024x576_MP4_1403896589459242067.mp4

Carrie Underwood is having a 'difficult' time getting back to her usual self after the birth of her second child, Jacob, in January.

The 36-year-old country music star posted an Instagram snap after a gym workout revealing her journey on Tuesday.

Jacob - Isaiah

'I’m going to be honest, “bouncing back” after having Jacob has been much more difficult than after I had Isaiah and I’ve been pretty hard on myself lately,' she began.

The Power Of Heart Love songstress detailed how her fitness routines are more difficult than before.

Gym - Weight - Reps - Year - Body

'I go into the gym and I can’t run as fast or as far. I can’t lift as much weight or do as many reps as I could a year ago. I just want to feel like myself again...for my body to feel the way that I know it can.

'As I was working out today, I realized that for the past 11(ish) months, my body has not belonged to me. It was a perfect home for Jacob. And even now it belongs to him every time he drinks his milk,' she added.

Idol - Alum - Perspective

But the American Idol alum found a new perspective.

'As I prepare for red carpets and for life on tour, right now I make a promise to myself to start appreciating what my body CAN do and stop focusing on what it can’t. I promise to stop analyzing every angle and every curve and every pound and every meal.

Path - Journey - Towards - Goals - Day

'I’m going to keep staying the path because it is a journey and as long as I’m always working towards my goals, one day I’ll reach them. I’m going to take it day...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!