This Perfume is **** Scented, Do You Know Anyone Who’d Buy This?!

Rare | 3/19/2019 | Silke Jasso
marika (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://coxrare.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/rare-3-4.jpg?w=1200&h=627&crop=1

, which you can buy on Amazon, here.\u00a0I really have to give it to them for creating such extravagant names.\r\n\r\n

I am the pickiest person when it comes to choosing a perfume. I don’t like them to be sweet, but don’t want them to be bitter either. There has to be an in-between of professional scent with a tint of flowers in there to mix it up. At the end of the day, every time I try to pick up a new one, I always choose the same one because well, that’s the one I like.

You see, there are people like me who prefer a lighter scent because we’re sensitive to the smell. That’s okay. But, then there are people who prefer, let’s call it weird, scents. Like ones that Etat Libre d’Orange makes. Do you want a perfume that is designed to smell like blood, sweat, sex, ****, and saliva all in one? Well, have I got the product for you.

EXACTLY - Company - Product - Perfume - Secretions

I’m serious, that is EXACTLY how the company is advertising their product. This perfume is called “Secretions Magnifiques”, and apparently, it’s a fan favorite, because who wouldn’t want to be intrigued by that description. BUT, according to the perfume reviews, the brands most popular scents are called “Fat Electrician” and “I Am Trash”, which you can buy on Amazon, here. I really have to give it to them for creating such extravagant names.

The company was founded in 2006 and was created in Paris by Etienne de Swardt. They take their fame...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Rare
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: