Sarah Michelle Gellar smiles sweetly as she hits the shops in Beverly Hills

Mail Online | 3/19/2019 | Andrew Bullock For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/19/08/11172116-0-image-a-11_1552984749248.jpg

She and her former Cruel Intentions co-stars have recently celebrated the 20-year anniversary of the their cult movie.

And ever-cheery Sarah Michelle Gellar looked content as she enjoyed a solo shopping trip in Beverly Hills on Monday.

Summer - Actress - Couple - Stores - Summery

The I Know What You Did Last Summer actress, 41, smiled sweetly as she nipped in and out of a couple of stores, cutting a summery ensemble in a floral black mini-dress covered with a denim cropped jacket.

She wore white trainers and shades to tone down the look, wearing her blonde locks loosely around her shoulders.

Complexion - Bag - Eatery - Avra - Estiatorio

She sported an ever-youthful fresh complexion and brandished a bag from posh eatery Avra Estiatorio, clearly having stopped for a bite to eat.

The former Buffy The Vampire Slayer's husband, Freddie Prinze Jr, was spotted last week with Bradley Cooper - fueling speculation the pair are collaborating on something.

Wife - Sarah - Lie - TV - Series

But meanwhile, wife Sarah is busy shooting Sometimes I Lie, a new TV series produced by...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!