Nobody’s Defending Chelsea Clinton

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 3/18/2019 | George Prayias
bethtetleybethtetley (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/APP-031819-Chelsea-Clinton.jpg

RUSH: Nobody is coming to the defense of Chelsea Clinton! Chelsea Clinton went out there and tweeted something about anti-Semitism and so forth, and a bunch of people just launched at her and blamed her, in part, for what happened in New Zealand.

And the only person to come to her defense so far has been Donald Trump Jr.! Not the Washington Post. Not the New York Times. Not USA Today. Chelsea Clinton is dangling and hanging out there all alone. And the usual partnerships that have existed between the Democrat Party and the media have not presented themselves. She’s just twisting in the wind out there. Not one person other than Donald Trump Jr. has defended her from this insane charge that something she tweeted was either very grossly insensitive or may have even had something to do with the event in New Zealand.

RUSH - Thing - Chelsea - Clinton - Business

RUSH: One more thing here on this Chelsea Clinton business. As you know, what exactly did she do? I didn’t print the story out of what she did. I’ve got all the reaction stuff. I guess she went to a memorial meeting for the New Zealand shooting, and her presence there was considered insulting because she had previously tweeted her opposition to Ilhan Omar and her anti-Semitic tweets. And so when Chelsea shows up, the leftist mob went nuts.

Now, the thing that you have to remember here is that Chelsea married a Jewish man and has a couple of kids. Now, this doesn’t get reported in any of this, but do not doubt for a moment that people involved here know this. So in a move that I am certain has stunned the Clintons, BuzzFeed has given anti-Israel activists who harassed Chelsea a guest column.

Buzzfeed - News - Activists - Chelsea - Clinton

“Buzzfeed News gave the two anti-Israel activists who confronted Chelsea Clinton at a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!