Rita Ora rocks pink ensemble as she teams up with Sofia Reyes for Mexican star's new music video

Mail Online | 3/16/2019 | Kevin Kayhart For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/16/06/11065460-0-image-a-94_1552718388628.jpg

She first rose to the top of the charts with hits like R.I.P featuring Tinie Tempah in 2012.

Now Rita Ora is back performing on a brand new tune of the same name, only this time she has teamed up with the likes Sofia Reyes and Anitta for the female anthem.

Rhythmic - Song - Ladies - Style - Vocals

The rhythmic song features the ladies in a give-and-take, trade-off style vocals in English, Spanish and Portuguese.

The video is set in a colorful and mysterious jungle with each of the stars donning sexy ensembles, while the song talks about being done with the lies that they've experienced in previous relationships.

Women - Turns - Lines - Peligrosa - Phrase

The women take turns delivering lines like: 'Don't know what's going on (pero me siento peligrosa)', which the last phrase translates to 'but I feel dangerous.'

They join together for a catchy chorus where they bid farewell to all the relationship drama.

Bull**** - Brush - Whip

'R-R-R-R.I.P. to the bull****... Brush it off like cool whip......
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!