Family of right-wing Candace Owens says laughing at New Zealand mosque massacre is 'not proper'

Mail Online | 3/15/2019 | Louise Boyle For Dailymail.com
entengo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/15/21/11053386-0-image-a-15_1552684248950.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/15/6360461621376993701/1024x576_MP4_6360461621376993701.mp4

The family of right-wing firebrand Candace Owens told DailyMail.com today that laughing at the massacre of 49 people at a New Zealand mosque was 'not proper' and 'not how she was raised.'

Her grandfather, Robert Owens, told DailyMail.com: 'This is the first time I'm hearing about this but this is not my granddaughter's behavior.

'Why - Person - Family - World - Members

'Why would she be laughing at it? That doesn't seem proper. She is a religious person and we taught her. She has family all over the world. Members of our family and her grandmother's family are all over the world in many nations. We just don't do that. We're not that type of people.

'I know how she was raised and the things we taught her. And no, that's not our character. We had a lot of influence on her life as a child and we try to be close to our grandchildren.'

Republican - Activist - Tragedy - Brenton - Tarrant

The black Republican activist was unwittingly embroiled in the tragedy when terrorist Brenton Tarrant named the conservative activist as his biggest influence in a rambling 74-page manifesto, 'The Great Replacement', which one blogger referred to as 'sh*t-posting': '[t]he act of throwing out huge amounts of content, most of it ironic, low-quality trolling, for the purpose of provoking an emotional reaction in less Internet-savvy viewers. The ultimate goal is to derail productive discussion and distract readers…'

In the document, the white supremacist said that Owens helped 'push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness' – but claimed some of the 'extreme actions' she called for are 'too much, even for my tastes'.

Manifesto - Twitter - Tarrant - Mass - Al

Shortly after posting the manifesto on Twitter, Tarrant, 28, live-streamed the mass shooting inside the Al Noor Mosque in Christchurch at 1.30pm on Friday. The terror attack, and another at a nearby mosque, left 49 people dead and another 48 injured.

But it was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!