Simon Thomas makes his first public appearance with girlfriend Derrina Jebb at Cheltenham Festival

Mail Online | 11/6/2018 | Roxy Simons;Rebbeca Davison;Jessica Rach For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/15/15/11042198-0-image-a-79_1552665541952.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/12/6930011978186376696/1024x576_MP4_6930011978186376696.mp4

Simon Thomas made his first public appearance with girlfriend Derrina Jebb at Cheltenham Festival, 16 months after the tragic death of his wife, Gemma, to cancer at the age of 40.

The former Sky Sports presenter, 46, was seen with his partner Derrina Jebb, 27, as they attended the Gold Cup day in Cheltenham on Friday.

Couple - Year - Weather - Time - Races

The couple, who met last year, walked side-by-side as they braved the cold weather to spend time at the races together.

Derrina looked chic in a floral dress and a black longline coat which had a faux-fur trim to shield her from the winter chill.

Brunette - Locks - Style - Brown - Hat

She wore her brunette locks in a sleek style and complemented her ensemble by wearing a light brown hat and matching boots.

While Simon looked sharp in a grey double-breasted jacket, which he donned over a black shirt and navy blue trousers.

Outing - Simon - BBC - Radio - Live

Their outing together comes after Simon spoke to BBC Radio 5 Live in November last year, where he moved millions with his heartbreaking comments in the wake of his wife's death.

He said his new relationship has been 'an incredible support' for him, and admitted he could be falling in love, but said Gemma could never be replaced.

Father-of-one - 'I - Someone - Weeks - Months

The father-of-one said: 'I’m very aware she was someone I didn’t know before and have got to know over the last few weeks and months.

'Right from the early stages – she had this empathy towards me. She’s Christian as well and that’s important to me as a man of faith.

'She - Support - Person - Phone

'She’s been an incredible support for me. She was the only person who would always pick up the phone.

'What I saw in her, I saw in Gemma. When she said my phone is always on, she meant it.'

Love - Anna - Foster - Ways

When asked if he is in love and he told Anna Foster: 'I’m getting there, yeah. It’s in many ways...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Does it ever seem that life has become one long rerun?