Checking In on All the Famous Men on Lindsay Lohan's Infamous Sex List 5 Years Later

E! Online | 3/12/2019 | Staff
ali11 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019010/rs_600x600-190110160923-600.lindsay-lohan.ct.011019.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

James Franco was one of the few men to publicly deny hooking up with Lohan following the InTouch story, addressing it during an interview with LA Mag while promoting his book of poetry, which included several poems about the Just My Luck star.

"Lindsay herself has told lies about me with her people-she's-slept-with list!" he said of writing about her. "So I feel like what I said is much less than what she's said."

Time - Lohan - Friends - Interview - Howard

But it wasn't the first time he had spoken about not hooking up with Lohan, as he revealed he turned her down after meeting through mutual friends during a 2013 interview with Howard Stern before the list came out.

"I don't want to brag about it. I don't know how that got out," he said of rejecting her advances. "She was having issues even then, so you feel weird. Honestly, she was a friend. I've met a lot of people that are troubled and sometimes you don't want to do that...we were friends."

Life - Hulu - Series - Brothers - HBO

Post-List Life: The multi-hypenate starred in Hulu's limited series 11.22.63, before playing twin brothers on HBO's The Deuce....
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!