Jesy Nelson and Chris Hughes put on a loved-up display in cute videos

Mail Online | 3/11/2019 | Kate Thomas for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/11/16/10841816-0-image-a-47_1552320104782.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/11/5661006759260437019/1024x576_MP4_5661006759260437019.mp4

They've been inseperable ever since their first date, which ended with a smooch in a kebab shop.

And Jesy Nelson and Chris Hughes continued to prove they were a match made in heaven when the social media-loving duo shared a number of videos on their Instagram accounts on Monday night.

Little - Mix - Singer - Love - Island

The Little Mix singer, 27, and her Love Island boyfriend, 26 - who have only just made their romance official - were seen singing along to Busted hit What I Go To School for in the car.

The pair still knew all the lyrics to the 2002 pop anthem and were having fun as they hummed along in Chris' car.

Clad - Jacket - Camouflage - Print - Design

Clad in a padded jacket with a camouflage print design, Jesy couldn't resist teasing her sweet-natured new man.

As he sang along to the words, 'She may be 33, but that doesn't bother me', Jesy - who is just one year older - joked, 'He likes the older ladies...'

Prowess - Chris - 'This - Verse

Showing off his vocal prowess, Chris enthused: 'This is my favourite verse, this one!'

Chris also posted a number of videos on his own account, showing the duo snuggled up on the sofa.

Pair - Sofa - Display - Think - Us

The pair kissed and canoodled on the sofa, putting on a very tactile display, before the Think About Us singer put Chris' self-professed talent at copying accents to the test.

Their sweet display comes after they posted for a cute couple picture over the weekend.

Reality - Star - Chris - Week - Lady-love

Reality star Chris, who admitted he's the 'happiest he's ever been' last week, gazed adoringly at his lady-love...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!