Tinder dater sends woman vile list of 15 'improvements' she should make three months after meeting

Mail Online | 3/11/2019 | Isabella Nikolic For Mailonline
lhumara (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/10/21/10812140-0-image-a-2_1552252529403.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/01/06/4646628522916988973/1024x576_MP4_4646628522916988973.mp4

A woman has revealed a vile list of 15 'improvements' that were sent to her by a Tinder date, three months after their only meeting.

Kimberley Latham-Hawkesford, 24, from Morecambe, went on a first date with a man whose Snapchat profile names him as Luke James.

Ms - Latham-Hawkesford - Date - Pair - Pub

Ms Latham-Hawkesford said that the date was going well so the pair decided to move on to a pub in the Lake District for some food.

That's when things started to take a turn, according to Lad Bible.

Pub - Luke - Ms - Latham-Hawkesford - Plastic

While at the pub Luke asked Ms Latham-Hawkesford whether she would ever consider getting plastic surgery and suggested different places she should shop for clothes before their next meeting.

He then proceeded to show Ms Latham-Hawkesford his bank balance on his mobile phone after she offered to pay for dinner.

Months - Disaster - Date - Ms - Latham-Hawkesford

It wasn't until three months after the disaster date that Ms Latham-Hawkesford would hear from her Prince not-so-Charming again.

He messaged her on Snapchat to say: 'Hello Kimberley, I know we went on a date quite a while ago now but I'd like to explain why I haven't messaged you.

Feel - Date - Reasons

'I feel like you could have made the date much better, here's a few reasons why.

'I apologise if I offend you.'

Weight - Stone

He carries on to say: 'If you lost some weight you would look incredible. Maybe about a stone or so.

'You are very pale. I know you aren't a fan of the sun but a bit of fake tan won't hurt.

'You - Hair - Colour - Extensions - Longer

'You need to dye your hair a normal colour and add extensions. Longer hair is much more attractive.

'Your lips have gone down so you should think of getting more filler.'

Weight - Tan - Hair - Extensions - Lip

After telling her to lose weight, use fake tan, dye her hair and get extensions and get more lip filler, he goes on...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!