Megan Barton Hanson 'calls 'sly' ex Wes Nelson a 'scumbag' for sexting Amber Davies'

Mail Online | 3/10/2019 | Connie Rusk;Eve Buckland For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/10/12/10801506-0-image-a-9_1552219789892.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/17/4541965655183085420/1024x576_MP4_4541965655183085420.mp4

Megan Barton Hanson has reportedly called her ex-boyfriend Wes Nelson a 'scumbag' after hearing rumours he had been sexting Amber Davies.

The reality star, 25, supposedly called the Dancing On Ice hunk, 20, 'sly, selfish and calculating' after Amber divulged on Capital FM she was getting messages 'too rude for radio' from a Love Island hunk this week.

Wes - Split - DOI - Hours - Fling

It comes as Wes revealed their split got him to the DOI final, just hours after his alleged fling with pro skater Vanessa Bauer emerged.

While Amber, 22, didn't reveal the identity of her sexually-explicit texter, Megan was told by a close pal it was the Welsh beauty, according to the Daily Star.

Artist - Megan - 'He - Sunday - Minute

According to a make-up artist, Megan said: 'He’s so calculating. He’s been crying about me on telly on Sunday, and the next minute sexting Amber.

'You can’t act the victim and then be sly on the side. He’s got one public image that’s very innocent, the golden boy, when really behind closed doors he’s the total opposite.

'He - Scumbag - Votes

'He’s a scumbag. He’s selfish and calculating and it’s all for votes.'

According to the publication, Wes spent Wednesday night at Megan's to celebrate her 25th birthday, 'begging her back' and revealing plans to 'whisk her away to Marrakesh, Morocco' before sexting Amber messages 'too rude for radio'.

MailOnline - Wes - Megan - Representatives - Comment

MailOnline has contacted Wes and Megan's representatives for comment.

While Megan is said to be devastated after learning of his alleged flirtations, Wes has credited their break-up for his success on DOI.

Ahead - Sunday - Dancer - James - Jordan

Ahead of Sunday's final, where he will compete against ex-Strictly pro dancer James Jordan, 40, and X Factor's Saara Aalto, 31, he told the Sunday People: 'At ­training I would be nowhere near as focused as I am now, I’d be skating and then run off to use my phone.

'It was a constant cycle of not being able...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!