How Florida’s Nikki Fried Prevents Legal Gun Owners from Keeping Their Permits

Conservative Firing Line | 3/8/2019 | Staff
bethtetleybethtetley (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/nikkifriedface-1200x630.jpg

The Florida Secretary of Agriculture oversees the issuance of concealed carry permits in the state. Now, Democrat Nikki Fried is allegedly doing some “creative” ways of stopping legal gun owners from having or keeping their permits.

Fried’s office told a man that he had to prove his innocence in order to get his concealed carry permit back. That’s not the way the system is supposed to work.

Luis - Valdes - Truth - Guns

Luis Valdes at The Truth About Guns wrote:

FLORIDA’S NEWLY-ELECTED DEMOCRAT COMMISSIONER OF AGRICULTURE AND CONSUMER SERVICES, NIKKI FRIED, OVERSEES THE ISSUANCE OF CONCEALED CARRY PERMITS IN THE STATE. DURING HER CAMPAIGN, SHE VOWED TO USE HER OFFICE TO CRACK DOWN ON GUNS IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. I FIGURED THAT MEANT THAT SHE’D ACCOMPLISH THAT THROUGH CREATIVE INTERPRETATION AND APPLICATION OF THE LAWS CONCERNING CONCEALED CARRY IN THE SUNSHINE STATE.

SINCE - TAKING - OFFICE - SHE - HAS

SINCE TAKING OFFICE, SHE HAS ADDED SOME WELL-KNOWN ANTI-GUN INDIVIDUALS TO HER STAFF. FOLKS LIKE FRED GUTTENBERG AND MARY BARZEE FLORES.

NOW, A FELLOW FLORIDA GUN OWNER I KNOW (WHO WISHES TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS) IS FACING SOME OF THE FIRST EFFECTS OF FRIED’S ANTI-GUN JIHAD. AND HE ISN’T ALONE.

FRIEND - RECEIVED - A - CERTIFIED - LETTER

MY FRIEND RECEIVED A CERTIFIED LETTER FROM THE COMMISSIONER’S OFFICE STATING THAT HIS CONCEALED WEAPONS PERMIT HAD BEEN INDEFINITELY SUSPENDED. THE AG DEPARTMENT CLAIMED THIS WAS BECAUSE HE HAD AN INJUNCTION (RESTRAINING ORDER) FILED AGAINST HIM IN NASSAU COUNTY IN 2003....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Firing Line
Wake Up To Breaking News!