Create unlimited marketing and social videos for $23

CNET | 3/8/2019 | Rick Broida
applekip (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cnet3.cbsistatic.com/img/SATjttPHKMIGLTvf8IPjNHr4J_0=/724x407/2019/03/08/cbb4334b-f46f-4163-8933-e408133fdc4a/wave-video.png

Wave.Video lets you tweak an existing template to suit your needs or build a video from scratch. Either way, its online editor is blissfully simple to use.

Mind if I put on my business cap for a moment? Think about the last product, service or event that caught your eye on social media. I'll wager it was a video that caught it. You know, one of those quick, peppy, fun videos you kind of can't help but watch.

Companies - Chunk - Change - Things - Question

Companies probably spend a decent chunk of change to create those things, right? Some do, no question -- but you don't have to. For a limited time, ZDNet Academy is offering a lifetime Wave.Video Creator subscription for $23.20 when you apply promo code CNETWAVE20. That option normally costs $99 per year.

Wave.Video is an online video creator, one that lets you produce social network-ready videos quickly and easily. You can start with an existing template and modify it to suit your needs, or build a video from scratch.

Way - Access - Library - Stock - Images

Either way, you'll have access to a huge library of stock images, videos, fonts, music clips and so on. You can also upload your own media, record voiceovers and resize your video to any of 11 different formats.

I don't mind telling you, I've used similar services to create social-friendly business content -- and paid quite a bit more to get quite a bit less. This is a ridiculously good deal. Even if you use it just once to create one video, it's a steal.

Fact - Steal - Account - Wave - Video

In fact, go ahead and "steal" a free account first if you want to test-drive Wave.Video. It limits you to 15 seconds of video and only a few format and export options, but you can definitely get a feel for how the service works.

Whether you're...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!