Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/08/07/10732470-0-image-a-61_1552030464163.jpgClick For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/28/1560328359068415683/1024x576_MP4_1560328359068415683.mp4
Kanye West is already embroiled in a legal battle with record label EMI.
And now he's being sued by a man who says that his voice has been used without permission - or payment - on Kids See Ghosts.
Ronald - Oslin - Bobb-Semple - Voice - June
Ronald Oslin Bobb-Semple claims that the first voice on the June 2018 track is his, reports TMZ on Thursday, and he is suing West, along with his collaborators on the track, Ty Dolla $ign and Kid Cudi.
The hit song doesn't open with any of their voices, and Bobb-Semple says that the raps stars have stolen his voice from a 45-minute presentation he has been performing around the world for decades.
Veteran - Entertainer - Presentation - Tribute - Marcus
The veteran entertainer says his presentation is a tribute to Marcus Garvey, the historic pioneer for black rights in the Americas.
His lawsuit - which is claiming for a fair cut of profits, points out that Ye, Cudi and Ty have received accolades and 'substantial profits' from Kids See Ghosts, and he has not received payment for his part.
Week - Kanye - Thursday - EMI - Publishing
It's not been at great week for Kanye, who, earlier on Thursday, was counter-sued by EMI to enforce a 2003 publishing agreement that the rapper considers unfair and illegal.
The complaint was filed in federal court in New York Ciy six days after an unredacted version of West's own lawsuit filed in California was made public.
Rapper - Lawsuit - EMI
The 41-year-old rapper in his lawsuit accused EMI of...
Wake Up To Breaking News!