Dina Lohan says 'when you know you know' of boyfriend of five years whom she has NEVER MET as fans

Mail Online | 3/8/2019 | Caroline Feraday For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/08/03/10728076-0-image-a-49_1552016966980.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/13/5945678926736739496/1024x576_MP4_5945678926736739496.mp4

She concerned her fellow Celebrity Big Brother contestants when she revealed she hadn't met her boyfriend of five years.

And Dina Lohan defended the man in her life, when she appeared on the Wendy Williams Show on Thursday.

Mother - Lindsay - Lohan - Man - Online

The 56-year-old mother of Lindsay Lohan explained that the man she met online is 'amazing' and said that she plans to marry him one day.

'When you know, you just know,' she said of the man - who has identified himself as Jesse Nadler, who is 53 and from Tiburon, California.

CBB - Houseguests - Star - Facetimed - Year

Her fellow CBB houseguests were concerned the star was being catfished after she admitted they hadn't met and hadn't even Facetimed, during their five year relationship.

Speaking to Williams of Nadler, Dina said: 'He’s my friend, we’re like really good friends. He’s an amazing guy and we’re good friends.'

Williams - Lohan - Audience - Story - Beau

Williams asked Lohan to tell the audience the story of how she met her beau through social media.

'Tell the story...,' invited Williams, which prompted an odd-response from Lohan.

Style - Joey - Tribbiani

'How you doing?' she answered, in the style of Joey Tribbiani.

Williams then asked her what he does for a living and she shrugged and appeared to not know.

'Does - Dina - Lohan - Lohan - Lohan

'Does he know you're Dina Lohan - the Lohan Lohan?' queried Williams.

'I don't know what he knows,' Dina replied.

Dina - Family

However, Dina did explain that she has already been meeting the family.

'I talk to his mom,' she said, as fans commented on line about her peculiar behaviour on the show.

Acts - Twitter - User

'Dina acts drunk, commented one Twitter user, and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Governemnt sponsored segratation of America, one household at a time.