Dancing On Ice's Wes Nelson and ab-flashing Vanessa Bauer pose for new snaps before final

Mail Online | 3/8/2019 | Lily Waddell For Mailonline
monna (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/07/16/10703538-0-image-a-19_1551977404807.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/05/643032886090877813/1024x576_MP4_643032886090877813.mp4

Love Island's Wes Nelson and Vanessa Bauer posed up a storm in the final shoot before they gear themselves up for the Dancing On Ice final.

The duo will go head-to-head against Strictly pro James Jordan, 40, and Alexandra Schauman as well as Saara Aalto, 31, and her partner Hamish Gaman, 35.

Dazzle - Shoot - Vanessa - Abs - Sequin

Bringing all the dazzle to the final shoot, scantily-clad Vanessa, 22, flaunted her abs in a sequin embellished co-ords while the Love Island hunk, 20, wore a studded top.

James and Alexandra looked wonderful when they matched in white ensembles to show they were stylishly in sync ahead of the final.

Former - Strictly - James - Frame - Shirt

Former Strictly professional James displayed his slimmed-down frame in the fitted shirt embellished with golden sequins after he lost two stone training for the show.

The X Factor's Saara looked sensational as she slid her fantastic figure into a tasseled minidress while she cosied up to her dapper partner Hamish.

Photographs - Gemma - Collins - U-turn - Finale

The new photographs come after it was revealed Gemma Collins made a dramatic u-turn as she confirmed she would return to skate in the finale.

GC showed she had risen above her row with Jason Gardiner after he issued a public apology for comparing her to a refrigerator.

Jonathan - Ross - Show - Gemma - ITV

Speaking exclusively to The Jonathan Ross Show, Gemma explained that she did tell ITV bosses that she wouldn't be performing again after Jason's latest comments, only to change her mind.

'I did pull out and then I thought, to everyone that has supported me, for my...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!