Robbie Williams could hardly say ‘No’ when asked to sing on Celebrity Apprentice for Comic Relief

Mail Online | 3/8/2019 | Jim Shelley for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/08/01/10725538-0-image-a-60_1552009774457.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/25/4261191316196704938/1024x576_MP4_4261191316196704938.mp4

Celebrity Apprentice for Comic Relief left us on tenterhooks, waiting until Friday’s finale to see which team of famous names had organised the most successful ‘cabaret’ night

It thereby kept open the tantalising possibility that the Girls’ star performer, Robbie Williams, had raised less money than three naked men holding strategically placed balloons.

Acts - Boys - Line-up - Member - Balloon

The first of the four acts in the Boys’ line-up was even worse than it sounds given one, um, member failed to grip his tightly enough (his balloon that is) - unfortunately for people sitting in the front row.

The damage to Robbie’s ego could be so crushing if this happens it wouldn’t be surprising if the poor soul retires or feels the need to become a recluse. (Losing to Simon Webbe would complete his humiliation after all).

Hindsight - Robbie - Me - Entertain - Me

In hindsight, perhaps Robbie should have just sung ‘Let Me Entertain You’ – rather than ‘Let Me Murder A Song From The Jungle Book’, or ‘I Wanna Be Like You’ as it’s usually called.

Appearing as the support act for Stavros Flatley (the perpetually barnstorming crowd-pleasers from Britain’s Got Talent) just proved beyond him.

Mind - Wife - Ayda

Mind you, his wife Ayda saw it coming.

‘I’m worried Rob’s just going to be singing to someone in the corner who’s asleep!’ she had fretted.

Boys - Efforts - Robbie - Appearance - Side

If the Boys do win, it won’t matter that their efforts to counter Robbie’s appearance on the rival side by booking Cher, the Spice Girls, or the Rolling Stones somehow proved fruitless.

Louisa Johnson, Kodaline, Simon Webbe, and ‘three men waving their willies about (as Richard Arnold put it) were almost as good, and arguably not that different in the last case.

Episodes - Apprentice - Ten - Celebs - Cabaret'/auction

Admittedly, as episodes of The Apprentice go, asking the ten celebs to organise ‘a cabaret’/auction event didn’t exactly test their initiative, budgeting, and negotiating skills - almost as if the show didn’t rate their...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
An enemy of death and destruction