TV Bits: ‘Human Discoveries’, ‘Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’, ‘Run’, ‘Jane the Novela’

/Film | 3/7/2019 | Chris Evangelista
Click For Photo: https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/TV-Bits-sabrina-poster.jpg

In this edition of TV Bits:

Zac Efron and Anna Kendrick will lend their voices to Facebook animated series Human Discoveries.

New - Images - Adventures - Sabrina - Season

New images from Chilling Adventures of Sabrina season 2 released.

Phoebe Waller-Bridge series Run ordered by HBO.

Jane - Virgin - Spin-off - Marcia - Cross

Jane The Virgin spin-off adds Marcia Cross to cast.

Zac Efron. Anna Kendrick. Two very attractive people who are about to team up…for a cartoon. Sorry, you won’t actually get to see them, thirsty people. Efron and Kendrick will provide their voice talents for Facebook Watch’s new original animated comedy Human Discoveries. Per Deadline, the series “features a group of friends living at the dawn of human civilization. Of course, they’re the first to discover necessities like fire and the wheel. But, much more importantly, we’ll watch as they stumble onto humanity’s best, and worst, innovations. Art. Alcohol. Fashion. Racism. Small talk. And, much to their confusion, monogamy.” I’ve yet to watch any original Facebook programming, so i don’t know if this will be any good. But if you want to hear the voices of Efron and Kendrick, you might want to check this out.

Adventures - Sabrina - Season - Drops - Netflix

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina season 2 drops on Netflix in April, and a whole slew of new images from the new season have just been conjured up. Season 1 ended with Sabrina Spellman (Kiernan Shipka) rejecting her human life (and friends) and becoming a full-blown witch. Season 2 will presumably deal with the aftermath of that, as Sabrina navigates her new life and probably pines for her old one. And I’m sure a bunch of other spooky stuff will happen, too. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina season 2 drops April 5. See the season 2 images below, which play up the love triangle angle between Sabrina’s two love interests – one human, one not-so-human.

Phoebe Waller-Bridge is on a roll. She created Fleabag and Killing...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Drove my Ford to the fjord, but the fjord was dry. . .