Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Veronica Mars, Big Bang, Supernatural, Gotham, Psych, To All the Boys, TWD and More

TVLine | 3/7/2019 | Michael Ausiello
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/aa.jpg?w=620

Ausiello: While snooping around Neptune, I was devastated to learn that Hulu will not permit Veronica (or anyone else in the Mars universe) to drop an F-bomb at any point during the eight-episode run. I was really hoping the streaming world’s looser standards would allow Kristen Bell’s gloriously sardonic and cynical sleuth to live fully in this new adult world. But my disappointment quickly turned to consolation when I learned the super clever, slightly meta — one might even say forking awesome — workaround series creator Rob Thomas has devised that will allow him to (sorta) have his cuss-word cake and eat it too.

Ausiello: Oh, you mean the announcement video in which star Lana Condor tells someone over the phone, “You’re going to make the perfect John Ambrose”? I remember it well. And although the character did appear at the end of the first movie, played by Jordan Burtchett, casting is indeed underway for a new actor to fill the role in the sequel. Described as the male equivalent of Lara Jean, John Ambrose will have changed quite a bit since our leading lady knew him as a child — and he’s going to give Peter Kavinsky a run for his money.

Ausiello - Whisperers - Threat - Sunday - Chokepoint

Ausiello: As if the Whisperers weren’t a big enough threat, Sunday’s “Chokepoint” introduces the Highwaymen, a group of landlocked pirates who have Ezekiel and Carol over a barrel. But if you’ve seen the sneak peek that the network released, you already know that. What you couldn’t possibly know is just how brutal a throwdown Daryl gets himself into, or which characters start looking like they’ll be the next to form their own splinter group.

Ausiello: We delivered your Q to showrunner David Schulner, and he wrote back: “For your benefit, Fowsia, I’m not going to ‘tease’ anything. I’m going to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Would you let a person who could only get a government job run your life? Well don't!