Video: Male Weightlifter Mocks Trans Movement; ‘Breaks’ Women’s Record by Claiming He’s a Woman

Conservative Tribune | 3/7/2019 | Jared Harris
megzmegz123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Untitled-design-4-1.jpg

A British rapper has put the entire transgender movement in checkmate, and we couldn’t be happier.

Zuby, a United Kingdom-based musician and Oxford graduate, was apparently fed up with the surge of men participating in and dominating women’s sports. He took to Twitter to deliver a death blow to the argument that transgender men can fairly compete in women’s events.

Men - Strength - Advantage - Women - Zuby

“I keep hearing about how biological men don’t have any physical strength advantage over women in 2019,” Zuby wrote in a Twitter post. “So watch me DESTROY the British Women’s deadlift record without trying.”

“P.S. I identified as a woman whilst lifting the weight. Don’t be a bigot.”

Zuby - Lift - Kg - Women - Contenders

Zuby’s lift, which he totals at 230 kg, is enough to match the heaviest of women contenders recorded by British Powerlifting. He later performs a deadlift of 260 kg, a weight that would shatter the women’s record were he in a real competition.

For some reason, transgender activists are not flooding the airwaves shouting how “brave” Zuby is.

Transgender - Weightlifters - Eye - Publications - Time

Previous transgender weightlifters have caught the eye of leftist publications who didn’t waste any time in celebrating the progression our society has made. So far, these same publications are seemingly refusing to cover Zuby, even though he appears to be a women’s weightlifting prodigy.

Not everyone was convinced by this video. Some claimed it wouldn’t have been counted because of improper form and the fact that he didn’t lock out at the top of the lift.

Zuby - Naysayers - Form - Response - Deadlift

Zuby bravely faced naysayers who called out his form with the perfect response: Performing a flawless deadlift with 30 more kilograms of added weight.

To be completely...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!