Meghan Markle’s Best Friend Jessica Mulroney Explains How The Duchess Saved A Fashion Brand

ET Canada | 3/7/2019 | Staff
elio25 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/hdm029919hbzjmshot04-170-copy.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=720&h=480&crop=1

Meghan Markle‘s BFF Jessica Mulroney is spilling the royal tea!

In her first sit-down interview since Meghan’s wedding to Prince Harry last May, the fashionista opens up about what it’s like being close pals with British royalty.

Interview - Wedding - Anything - Mulroney - Harper

“This is my first interview that I’ve done since the wedding or anything,” Mulroney tells Harper’s Bazaar, adding that there’s a reason she keeps quiet when asked about the Duchess of Sussex.

“Listen, every person has to have a bit of privacy in their life,” she explains. “There are certain things I hold very dear and secret. There are things I’ll never talk about for sure. My life is an open book, but there’s always a few secret pages in the back that nobody will be able to read.”

Canada - Mulroney - Fashion - Royalty - Brand

In Canada, Mulroney is considered fashion royalty as a brand consultant, bridal authority, fashion contributor for Citytv’s “CityLine”,an Instagram star and so much more. But in the U.S., most know her as Meghan’s best friend or “unofficial stylist,” a job she says is actually a big misconception.

“Styling is such a small part of what I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!