A Comprehensive List Of The Best ‘Real Housewives Of New York City’ Moments From Each Season

The Federalist | 3/6/2019 | Emily Jashinsky
dewbydewby (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://thefederalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Screen-Shot-2019-03-06-at-10.53.23-AM.png

Snow be damned, spring’s sweet thaw is upon us at last. The grass is green, the trees restored to their leafiest luster. A gentle breeze sings the song of summer, an inviting preview of the sunny days yet to come. I feel nothing but warmth, I see no ice nor sleet nor snow. The calendar on my phone says March 6, but the calendar in my heart says April 25. Trapped in a cruel extension of winter, you may wonder why I alone am immune to the ongoing ravages of the season. The simple, honest answer is that today is the day “The Real Housewives of New York City” returns to Bravo.

In celebration of the women who have kept us company for 11 remarkable years, I’ve compiled a list of what I believe constitute the best moments of each season. It’s an impossible job, and the competition was fierce, but some events (a certain Vassar graduate’s leg toss, for instance) made my work easier than a bottle of Ramona Pinot. Speaking of which, these women have somehow managed to get better with age, boldly defying one of reality television’s most undiscriminating patterns.

Way - List - Beans - Skinny - Girl

The best way to read this list is with with jelly beans and Skinny Girl (and don’t ever come without Dorinda), but fear not if neither is readily available to you. The housewives themselves are enough. They always have been.

The moment Bethenny, travel-weary after trekking all the way to Brooklyn, walks into Alex and Simon’s bizarrely crumbling townhouse and is “shocked” to find it in “shambles,” which turns out to be a fitting symbol for the emptiness behind their pretentious self-presentation.

Kelly - Bensimon - Halloween - Party - Woman

Kelly Bensimon’s Halloween party, to which she was so late that every woman had left by the time she arrived. Jill was horrified by the cash bar. Alex was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Federalist
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The only change you ever get from the goverment is what's in your pocket, and worth less every day.