Fox News meteorologist Janice Dean reveals Roger Ailes tried to coach her at phone sex

Mail Online | 3/5/2019 | Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com
ArceusArceus (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/05/21/10615244-0-image-a-9_1551820209963.jpg

Fox News meteorologist Janice Dean has described rallying her female colleagues to file complaints against Roger Ailes after he tried to goad her into phone sex and told her she was 'naughty'.

Dean, 48, reveals how Ailes harassed her in her new memoir, Mostly Sunny.

Network - Chairman - 'So - Phone - Sex

She describes the former network chairman asked her once: 'So, how are you at phone sex?' while they worked together.

When she told him she was 'terrible', he replied: 'You don’t seem like you’d be terrible. You’re a little naughty.

Side - Phone - Sex - Boyfriends - Right

'I see that side of you. You’ve played phone sex with your boyfriends before, right?

'Let me hear what you say to him…like as if I was your boyfriend.'

Dean - Children - Woman - Workplace - Harassment

Dean, who is married with children, said she knew she was not the only woman in the workplace who had been subjected to similar harassment by him.

To try to take him down, she said she contacted every woman she knew who 'had a Roger story' and convinced them to speak to investigators once Ailes' misconduct was finally looked into.

Gretchen - Carlson - Fox

He died in 2017 after being sued by Gretchen Carlson. Fox ended up paying her $20million.

Dean also describes in her book how she was treated 'terribly' by radio host Don Imus.

'That should have...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A pox on both their houses!