Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Mom Boasts About Fleeing New York for Florida’s Lower Taxes

Breitbart | 3/5/2019 | Staff
iloveangie02 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/02/wi/ap/15/db992a_democrats-liberal-lean-58361-in-jan-19-2019-file-photo-rep-alexandria-ocasio-e1551811457895.jpg

The mother of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) is boasting about fleeing New York to live in Florida to take advantage of the state’s lower taxes.

“I was paying $10,000 a year in real estate taxes up north,” Blanca Ocasio-Cortez told the Daily Mail on Monday. “I’m paying $600 a year in Florida. It’s stress-free down here.”

Blanca - New - York - Eustis - Florida

Blanca moved from New York to Eustis, Florida, before her daughter announced her candidacy against then-incumbent Rep. Joe Crowley (D-NY) in the 2018 Democratic Primary, where she pulled off an upset victory over Crowley.

She settled in Eustis near a relative in the area in 2016, purchasing an 860-square-foot home for $87,000.

Houses - Morning - Working - Secretary - Hospital

“I was cleaning houses in the morning and working as a secretary at a hospital in the afternoon. I was working from 6 a.m. until...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Conservatives are to the GOP what oil is to water, and the GOPe spend most of their time skimming it off or setting it on fire.