FOLLOW SUNDAYU

SundayU Magazine | 3/5/2019 | bcarneiro
eymira (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.sundaymag.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/kyle-glenn-686350-unsplash.jpg

“Do slides on Sundays”, they said. “It will be fun”, they said.

What they didn’t tell me when I first joined a church communication team was that I would have to learn a new program (the famous ProPresenter) and I would be waiting on the lead pastor to send me notes that would only arrive on Saturday night.

Way - Years

I joyfully served this way for many years.

I did.

Creativity - Something - Pressure - Candidate - Procrastination

Creativity is something that flows when I am under pressure (what makes me a great candidate for procrastination), however my Saturday night creations made me question one basic idea: why in the world were we waiting until the last minute?

Back then, I didn’t want to question my pastor’s ability to prepare his sermons on time because I was not a pastor. I did not know what it entailed. And for many years I would point to the Holy Spirit as the cause of last minute edits to the sermon.

Church - Time - Magazine - Series - Time

I didn’t know it could have been done differently until I saw it done differently. At my current church we seem to have time to put a monthly magazine together before a new series is out. There seems to be time for walls to be painted, videos to be recorded, connection cards to be designed and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: SundayU Magazine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A slice out of infinity
Tagged: