Michelle Malkin CPAC Speech: “CPAC at the Bridge”…

The Last Refuge | 3/2/2019 | sundance
k.collazi (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/michelle-malkin-cpac.jpg

Mrs. Michelle Malkin delivered a strong call-to-arms at CPAC surrounding the insufferable Big Club’s republican corporate agenda toward immigration.

Wolverine Speech and Transcript Below:

[Transcript] Good afternoon. Thank you to CPAC for the invitation. My name is Michelle Malkin. I identify as an American. A proud, unhyphenated, unapologetic, fully assimilated American. My pronouns are U.S.A.

America - America - Truths - Dispute - Questions

America is good and America is great. Of these basic truths, there is or should be little dispute among us here. But two questions loom large: 1) For how long will the America we grew up in remain good and great? And 2) To whom shall we entrust the existential responsibility of securing the goodness and greatness passed down peacefully for generations?

I wish I could stand here and chirp happily to you about positive news. Yes, unemployment rates are at historic lows, regulations and taxes are being cut, some stellar judges have been confirmed, and the reckless, feckless liberal media has finally, finally self-immolated like a slow-motion downing of the Hindenburg.

President - Trump - Beltway - Swamp - State

Yes, we have much to thank President Trump for as he battles the Beltway swamp, the deep state, the administrative state, and the fake news fourth estate. But there is no sugarcoating America’s long-term forecast. We face fearful odds. The game is rigged. The playing field is manifestly unlevel.

My first book Invasion in 2002, exposed how border failures and systemic non-enforcement of our visa program rules created a national security crisis that led to 9/11. My last book, Sold Out, which I co-authored in 2015 with former American computer programmer-turned-labor lawyer John Miano, documented how Big Business and Big Government created an economic crisis by exploiting the H-1B tech worker visa program and other foreign employment visas for cheap labor.

Grifter - Citizens - Rackets

I’ve been accused of being a grifter for wanting to inform and educate citizens about these destructive rackets. But...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Last Refuge
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a Government intervention.
Tagged: